National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) & National Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (NMMS): Login to Website
Pre Matric Scholarships:
Post Matric Scholarships:
Bicycle Distribution (Sabooj Sathi New Domain):
- Kanyashree 2016-17 Tutorial Video
- Check list for new form entry of K1 & K2 (new cases) 2016-17:-
- Passport size coloured Photo must be affixed with white background.
- No signature of candidate or HOI in front of the Photo.
- Candidate must sign at the back side of the photo and then affix it at the appropriate position in the form.
- Applicant's name and name mentioned at Bank Passbook must be the same.
- * mark indicating mandatory field must be filled up carefully.
- Class, Cast, Religion, Mobile no. must be filled up accurately.
- Aadhar No. must be entered in the form, if applicant is posses it. If there is no Aadhar Card, the applicant must be asked to enroll Aadhar card at the earliest, and they must provide it at the time of 1st renewal.
- Birth Certificate must be submitted by applicant, if applicant is posses it. If no Birth Certificate, the applicant must be asked to take appropriate steps for issuance of Birth Certificate must submit it at the time of 1st renewal.
- Scan copy of Bank Pass Book front page must be uploaded in the portal.
- IFSC code must be written accurately with due attention regarding the difference between "0" (Zero) & "O" (English alphabet).
- Page 3 of the form must be scan in legal format (not A4) and clearly so that there is no problem in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) detection at the time of uploading.
- Head of Institution must sign in appropriate position of the Form (page 3) after proper verification of Income Certificate, unmarried certificate from Pradhan/Chairman.(this time there is no provision of signature by Pradhan/Chairman over the Form)
- After uploading the form the Application ID must be written in Acknowledgement Slip in Page 1 at the bottom of the form by HOI then it is provided to the applicant. (No candidate will be entertained (only new cases) in Block/Sub-division/DPMU Level, if they fail to produce Acknowledgement Slip during the course of any enquiry).
- Guidelines for Implementaion of Kanyashree Prakalpa 2015-16
- Implementation of Kanyashree Parakalpa in 2014-15 & 2015-16 [1613/(20)/CD&WDSW/15 dated 07-05-15]
- Renewal Data Entry must be completed within a period of 31-03-15
- Renewal / Upgradation FAQ
- Urgent Notice (Barackpore DDO)
- Form upload last date 30-09-14 (for FY 13-14)
- Poem Competition e protham Ketugram er chatri (News)
- Sending of the data of kanyashree prokolpo and collection of Flex from 08.08.14. Published by:-SADAR DDO,MALDAH
- CELEBRATION OF KANYASHREE MELA ON 14.8.14 AND DEFER THE DATE OF UNIT TEST ON THAT DAY Published by:-SADAR DDO,PURULIYA
- Implementation Notice by N24 Pgs DI
- State level Four line Poem Writing & Poster Design Competition to Celebrate "Kanyashree Day" on 14th August, 2014
- View Application Status
- View Website
National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE) 2015-16 for SC/ST:
Incentive for BPL Girls:
Nirmal Bangla Dibas:
State Level Competitions (Essay, Painting, Drawing):
NIRMAL VIDYALAYA SAPTAHA:
Rashtriya Bal Swastha Karyakram (RBSK):
- Online Profile Entry Facility of Phase III Class IX Acd. Yr 2016 & 2017 Slot-III Will Be Avialable For 7 Districts ( Paschim Medinipur, Purulia, Bankura, Birbhum, Murshidabad, Maldah, Uttar Dinajpur ) From 27th Feb, 2017 to 8th March, 2017.
- Online Profile Entry Facility of Phase III Class IX Acd. Yr 2016 & 2017 Slot-II Will Be Avialable For 6 Districts ( N24-Parganas, S24-Parganas, Burdwan, Howrah, Coochbehar, Purba Midnapur ) From 16th Feb, 2017 to 26th Feb, 2017.
- Latest Notice Regarding Class IX entry [PDF]
- Class IX Profile Entry (Girls Only) available from 28th DEC 2015 Onwards for following districts only. (For the Educational year 2015)
- Distribution Details Update Module from School
- Student Details Entry & Update Module
- Student Profile Forward & Reject Module
- School Mapping Module
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Operational Manual
- Submission of DATA in WB Sabooj Sathi Webportal for Edit/Update the list of students getting Bi-cycle (Paschim Medinipur DI)
- Sabooj Sathi Website
- Distribution of Bicycles to all the Studnets of Class X & XII during the First Phase