Recruitment & TET-2022 for I-V
- 22.10.22: Corrigendum in respect of Application Fees for Primary School Teachers Recruitment - 2022
- 21.10.22: Recruitment Notification for Vacancy Position and Launching of Application Portal
TET - 2022 (I - V): [Click Here for related Orders]
- 12-12-22: WB Primary TET 2022 Question Paper
- 30-11-22: Print/Download Admit Card
- 26-10-22: Information and Guidelines with Model Questions for TET-2022
- 19-10-22: Addendum Notification regarding Graduation and 2 Years D.El.Ed.
- 17-10-22: Addendum Notification regarding Graduation Marks of B. Ed trained Candidates
- 14-10-22: Print/Download Application Form
- 14-10-22: TET-2022 Online Portal
- Please ensure that you have the following requirements for Application ready before you Proceed:
- Soft copy of the following documents ready with me. (JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG image with size between 5 KB - 100 KB).
- Scanned image of the recent passport size colour photograph, which I will carry to the written examination.
- Scanned image of signature.
- Scanned image of my Training Qualification such as Final Marksheet/Part-I Marksheet/Proof of admission as per guidelines in TET-2022 notification.
- Scanned image of AADHAAR Card (Front Side & Back Side separately).
- Own valid Email ID, which is unique and has not been used for any other application for this examination.
- Own valid Mobile No., which is unique and has not been used for any other application for this examination.
- Read and understood all the details of the Advertisement for this Selection and am eligible to apply for Teachers Eligibility Test, 2022.
- NOTIFICATION FOR PUBLICATION OF STATEWIDE MERIT LIST AGAINST 738 VACANCIES AS PER OUR NOTIFICATION OF 15.02.2021 IN COMPLIANCE WITH SEVERAL ORDERS PASSED BY HONOURABLE JUSTICE RAJARSHI BHARADWAJ, HONOURABLE JUSTICE SOUMEN SEN & HONOURABLE JUSTICE SOUGATA BHATTACHARYYA IN SEVERAL WRIT PETITIONS
- NOTIFICATION FOR SCRUTINY, VERIFICATION, VIVA-VOCE & APTITUDE TEST OF TET-2014 QUALIFIED AND TRAINED 467 OFFLINE APPLICANTS
- The Third list of Empanelled and Not Empanelled Un-Trained Candidates for Counselling and Appointment for the post of Primary School Teachers in Bengali Medium
- The Second list of Empanelled and Not Empanelled Un-trained Candidates for Counselling and Appointment to the post of Primary School Teachers in all Mediums other than Bengali medium
- The First list of Empanelled and Not Empanelled Trained Candidates for Counselling and Appointment for the post of Primary School Teachers