SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
MADRASAH SERVICE COMMISSION (Latest Notifications)
General Transfer 2023
General Transfer 2021
Notice for General Transfer
List of General Transfer Candidates
Provisional List of General Transfer Candidates
Provisional List of General Transfer Candidates will be published on 31-12-21 at 6pm
Service Book Attestation of HoI's by D.I.S
No Physical Appearance required at DI for Verification
Instruction and clarification to DI of Schools (SE) for forwarding Online Applications for General Transfer
Guidelines for forwarding Online Applications, 2021
The last date of submission of online application for General Transfer is hereby extended upto 30th June, 2021
Online Application Portal for General Transfer 2021
Notice for Online Application of General Transfer
Online Application Portal for General Transfer 2021
Instructions for online application:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission: www.wbmsc.com and click on the link “E-Counselling for General Transfer”.
- Login through ‘Application ID’ & ‘Date of Birth’ to enter into the E-Counselling portal for General Transfer.
- OTP will be generated and sent to the registered Mobile Number and the registered e-mail of the candidate.
- Put the OTP in “Enter OTP” box to go to the main page of E-Counselling.
- All the vacancies will be displayed, in a drop-down list, according to the Post / Subject / Medium of the concerned candidate.
- Candidates may select up to ten (10) Madrasahs as per their preference from the drop-down list.
- They can also see the choices submitted by other candidates in the concerned Posts / Subjects / Medium.
- After selecting the upto ten (10) preferred Madrasahs, the candidates have to click on "Submit" button.
- Once submitted, the preference / selection of Madrasahs will be locked. Locking time and IP address from which it is submitted will be captured.
- After submission, the candidate should take printout of his/her choice by pressing “Print” button for future reference.
- Any candidate, who has been transferred earlier in the same category of post on General Transfer, will not be eligible for current General Transfer. If it is found at any stage that, any candidate has been transferred on General Transfer in the same category of post, then, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- If there is no vacancy in concerned posts / subjects / medium then, the candidature of concerned candidates will be carried forward to next counselling for General Transfer.
- If any candidate does not select any Madrasah due to non-availability of suitable vacancy, then his/her candidature will be carried forward to next counselling for General Transfer.
- If any Madrasah is not allotted to a candidate out of selected Madrasahs, then his/her candidature will be carried forward to next counselling for General Transfer.
- If any candidate is allotted a Madrasah out of selected Madrasahs & he/she does not join the said Madrasah, then his/her candidature will not be considered for next General Transfer and he/she will not be eligible to apply for next General Transfer.
Eligibility criteria for applying for general transfer:
- Before filling up online application form, applicants are requested to check their eligibility criteria.
- One applicant can apply only once, subject to fulfillment of his/her eligibility.
Document required at the time of application:
- The applicant (teacher or non-teaching staff) must be full time approved staff
- He/she must have been confirmed in his/her service.
- The applicant (teacher or non-teaching staff) can only apply for the same category of post in which he/she has been recommended and/or appointed.
- The teacher or non-teaching staff who has been transferred in the same category of the post earlier will not be able to apply for general transfer.
- All the candidates seeking transfer will have to apply afresh online. Earlier application for general transfer, if any, will not be considered.
- Seniority for general transfer will be considered from the date of joining in the present serving Madrasah of the applicant.
Process of filling up online general transfer application form:
- Scanned copy of applicants photo and signature, size- maximum 1024 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
- Scanned copy of Recommendation letter, size- maximum 1024 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
- Scanned copy of DI Approval , size- maximum 1024 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
- Scanned copy of proof of Confirmation in Service.size- maximum 1024 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
Nota Bene (N.B.):
- Step I - Applicant have to fill his personal and service details and recommendation details and submit the form, after that Application ID will be generated
- Step II - Login to the dashboard using Application ID and date of birth and take print out of the application. Authorize the application by the concerned Secretary / Administrator / HM / SUPER / TIC of the Madrasah with their signature & official seal and upload the form in jpeg format and finally submit the form to complete the process.
Informations once submitted in the Application, it cannot be changed at any stage.
- Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria in the Guidelines for applying for general transfer in detail before applying for transfer.
- Any changes in the dates or any other important matter will be notified in the website of the Commission. Candidates are requested to go through the website regularly.
- If an applicant is found ineligible or submitted any wrong information detected at a later date even after transfer, his/her candidature will be cancelled. The decision of the authority regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
- Last date of submission of online application for general transfer will be 31st March, 2021.
- Helpline:- Phone: +91-9874355112, 9874355114 033-23213615 (11 AM - 4:30 PM), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Transfer 2020