Issuance of Appointment Letters
This is to notify that the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education will issue appointment letters, subject to verification of testimonials, to all the candidates recommended by The West Bengal Central School Service Commission.
All candidates are requested to bring the testimonials in Original plus one self attested photocopy of each of the following documents for verification.
- Admit Card of WBSSC.
- Recommendation Letter of WBSSC (two copies).
- Mark sheet and Admit Card of Madhyamik /Equivalent examination (for CLERK).
- Marksheet / relevant certificate testifying Minimum Qualification, as applicable. (Gr.D)
- Birth Registration Certificate OR Any Govt. Approved Age Proof document viz. EPIC / AADHAR / PAN (for Gr. D only)
- Caste Certificate and Disabled Certificate, if applicable.
- One Photo bearing document viz. EPIC / AADHAR / PAN / Driving License.
- Two coloured passport size photographs.